Dan James – Featured Clinician
Our featured clinician for the day is Dan James who is well known for his performances at equine events across the nation. Join one or all three sessions:
- Cantering with Confidence
- Is your horse ready for bareback/bridleless riding?
- Leads and Lead Changes
Double Lane Horsemanship, Michaela and Amanda
The sisters are scheduled to teach on Wednesday and Thursday. Amanda and Michael are also accomplished NAWD Judges.
- 6 Feet on the Ground and Long Reining Elements (Wednesday)
- Design your NAWD Freestyle (Thursday)
On Thursday, Alece will teach about the benefits of Gaited Dressage.
Alece is a NAWD judge, specializing in gaited classes.
Julie is scheduled to teach on Thursday and Friday. In addition to judging for NAWD, Julie teaches clinics all over the US, and is passionate about correct biomechanics.
- Exercises for success (Thursday)
- Fix a Ranch Test (Friday)
Brandy Von Holten
On Thursday, Brandy will help you work with your horse on obstacles. She holds judges licenses for EXCA and AHCA and is an experienced extreme trail competitor.